107 Westward Dr, Miami Springs, FL 33166, USA
2.8
Style and Design

Update by user May 25

Almost a full month...still no refund. I called them over a week ago, I was told it would be processed in a few days.

Original review posted by user Apr 25

I am a fan of most of their products and I have owned over 30 pieces over the last 3 years of accumulating tables and chairs. All were purchased either through eBay or Amazon except my last purchase.

Purchased directly from Polywood, counter height 24” top table. Box came with no damage...I started taking everything apart, the top was shrink wrapped with what appeared to be 2 pieces. Unfortunately it was 3 unattached pieces. So when I lifted it to flip over, the hidden piece took a chunk of my skin off my nose...so ok now I am bleeding from a head wound.

I cleaned and taped it and proceeded to put table together. Oops they sent me the wrong height ( dining vs Counter). Discovered after I had put the 4 legs together. I quickly called them directly, they had already known they sent me the wrong size...if that’s the case...why send it?...Now I have to take apart and repackage and wait for their warehouse to approve the return.

Customer service was unsimpathetic to any of this. Nor offered me an apology, for a so-called eco company...they really don’t care about their human clients.

Review about: Polywood Furniture Table.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Fast delivery.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments