107 Westward Dr, Miami Springs, FL 33166, USA
2.0
Style and Design

Beware!When we received the cushions for our chair and found they were bright orange and not the “Tuscan” color that appeared on our screens, we did not even remove them from the package, re-sealed the box and started the return process.

We were assured on the website that merchandise could be returned within 30 days. There was an asterisk that said a restocking fee may apply. Never in our wildest imagination did we think even if a slight restocking fee may apply that it could be 25% for unopened items. If it had been stated there would be a 25% restocking fee on the web site, we would have ran away from the online purchase.

We didn’t want to think that they were being intentionally deceptive but when they charge a restocking fee as high as that for our situation without clearly stating the magnitude of the penalty prior to purchase, what else can we think.We were repeatedly and flatly refused any consideration of reducing or waving the fee.

Review about: Polywood Furniture Cushion.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Quality of the product.

I didn't like: Customer service and return policy, Handling of problem.

Had an Experience with Polywood Furniture?

Comments