I ordered a Polywood bench from amazon.com, it arrived broken, we ordered another one, thought it was a fluke. Nope, second one arrived broken in exactly the same way.

This is a $500 bench!! I now have 2 large heavy boxes I must haul back to UPS to return. I contact Polywood, thinking, most reasonable companies would be concerned about this type of thing, want to fix it. I also really want this bench.

Customer service (Thomas) was incredibly unhelpful and downright rude.

I really really wanted this bench and now I just hope no one else goes to all the trouble I did. Seriously disappointed!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Polywood Furniture. The most disappointing about polywood cdb48gy chippendale bench from Polywood Furniture was customer service and handling of problem Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Amazon that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Polywood Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Polywood Furniture to other companies on our site.

Comments