Recently purchased 6 bar stools and a 6 ft table.We like the furniture but not their interpretation of their website.

They advertise 110% price match guarantee. When you read it it says they will BEAT any price. While they did match the price we showed them , they did not beat it. I would think it means they would beat the price by 10%, I wrote 4 reviews of their furniture.

I gave their furniture a good review but poor for not beating a competitors price.

They refuse to publish the reviews because it doesn't say what they want it to say.They say it is under consideration.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $220. Brad2016 is overall dissatisfied with Polywood Furniture. The most disappointing about polywood table at Polywood Furniture was handling of problem , but reviewer liked fast delivery. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Amazon that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Polywood Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Polywood Furniture to other companies on our site.

Oh lord, relax.