Charlotte, Michigan

Kudos Sandy R. You are lucky you got out when you did.

Unfortunately I actually took delivery of two tables and six chairs...after I had to threaten to cancel in order to get my promised discount. The product arrived and I must say I was impressed with the build quality of the chairs. The tables were a different story. One was chipped and one had no hardware included.

So I made my first of many many contacts with the Pollywood Customer Service Department (the only name I ever heard was Angie). I was told they would send me touch-up paint for the scratched frame and send me the missing hardware. I foolishly thought there would some sense of urgency involved. I was waiting to assemble both tables at the same time.

Days went by so I assembled the other table. I quickly discovered a defect. I could only get about 2 of every 3 bolts to seat properly. I contacted customer service again and was told I probably stripped the bolts and was advised that my new hardware and touch up paint would be shipped shortly, What???

I insisted they overnight it to me. The missing hardware and touch up paint showed a few days later...and guess what? The hardware had the exact same issues. I was extremely careful with bolts, but I could only get about 2/3 of the bolts in.

After all kinds of gyrations and the horrible communication, I eventually packaged all eight pieces up (a major chore) and delivered them to a shipping company and sent it all back. After several days I started emailing customer disservice to confirm receipt of the product and to credit my card. As was typical, no response. Phone calls routinely went unanswered, voicemails were not returned.

So I began sending and resending the same email message. Finally, "We are working on processing your credit" No signature just "Customer Service". Same thing a few days later. Send and re-send a bunch of emails.

Response "The owner is out of town until Monday. Will process then." Monday comes, send another email - nothing. Send another blast of emails on Wednesday. Response "Your account has been credited.

It may take a couple business days to show on your statement." After 3 business days I send "Still nothing." No response. 4 days I check and there is no credit. Just got off the phone with my credit card company. They filed a dispute and refunded my money in about 10 minutes.

Now that is customer service! Hey Pollywood - you have the standout undisputed worst customer service department I've ever experienced in my long life! You can choose to get mad at this I suppose or you can fix it.

I think you could have a nice product. So ends a 10 week nightmare...

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Polywood Furniture. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Polywood Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Amazon. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Polywood Furniture polywood table for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments