My white Polywood adirondack chairs & table will not come clean.I followed the manufacturer's cleaning suggestions and more.
I have tried just about everything. An immense amount of effort is needed just to get them looking decent and then they get dirty from pollen and other dirt in a matter of a week or so. This furniture is not low maintenance. Efforts to work with the manufacturer to replace white for a color were sadly unsuccessful.
No one wants to sit in these chairs. It's clear your clothes will get dirty. This furniture was an expensive waste. See photos below.
This furniture was scrubbed in June.It's only September 5.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Prompt shipment
What I disliked
- Handling of problem
- Customer service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..."
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "Jenna the Astrologer seems very genuine and caring. She was completely accurate w my readings she gave me for free, for some reason she gave me 3 readings and a..."
- "In September of 2011, my husband submitted a video to the Parker Brothers Light Cycle Video Contest. The reward for this contest was an official, authentic Parker Brothers Light Cycle..."
- "I looked on my checking account today and saw a charge for 250.00 from PAYMENTWALL. I thought this was quite weird, considering the fact that I have never used their..."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."