Resolved
2.3

Update by user Sep 01, 2015

Yesterday, I received the two missing screws we needed to finish the assembly of the Adirondack chair. I also received one extra screw.

However, it would have been nice to have been told they were coming and been given some kind of apology for the run around. Because of how I was treated, I will never work with or buy a product from Polywood again.

Original review posted by user Aug 30, 2015

We ordered two Classic Oversized Adirondack chairs, two ottomans and a side chair. During assembly, my husband noticed there were two screws missing from a pre-assembled portion of one of the chairs.

I called Polywood's customer service and was told that I needed to send an email. When I did this, I was told to send a picture showing where the screws were missing. Then, they sent an email saying the picture wasn't good enough, so we sent another one. After several days, I was sent an email that the complaint would be sent to production to decide what would be done.

Seriously? For two missing screws? We couldn't use the chair because the screws were supportive ones that you would need to hold it up for sitting, plus we could buy some at our own expense, but these were white and we wanted the screws to match. Anyway, it has been over a week and no further response.

No screws sent and no reassurances that they will solve the problem. I am appalled at this.

We considered ordering two more chairs, but now, I can't imagine doing business with them ever again. Buyer beware!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with fast delivery and stated that there is a room for improvement of missing hardware and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of polywood furniture chair and associated monetary loss in the amount of $359. Polywood Furniture needs to "two missing screws sent overnight and a full apology" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned polywood furniture chair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Polywood Furniture. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Amazon.

Comments