107 Westward Dr, Miami Springs, FL 33166, USA

I purchased a kid's picnic table on July 11th for my granddaughter's second birthday on July 29th. It was to be shipped no later than July 24th.

I called on the 24th when I did not receive an email with the tracking information as promised in a prior email. I called a sales rep and was promised that I would receive an email with the tracking information. It is now 6 pm, one hour the company closed and I received no email. This is my first and last purchase with a company that does not put its customers first.

By the way, they put the charge through on the day it was purchased so it is now almost 2 weeks later, I paid for the product, and still no word when this product will be shipped. As I said - Never Again!

Review about: Polywood Furniture Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

All these product seems upgraded and with new instruments. The designs are awesome.

Definitely the best strollers now.

But you should have to add pros and cons of this products. Got some details from here:

I agree they keep telling you it will ship and when it doesn't they say it will take another 24 hours to get information. The site says 24 hour chat available but just try and use it. Once you are in it comes back and tells you no one is available.