5.0
Style and Design

Wow! I just finished a chat with this company an 10:30 at night.

I was missing hardware from my shipment and they are getting it sent out overnight!

There shipping was on time and I love that I can reach them after "normal" business hours! Love this place, furniture and the service!

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of polywood furniture. Polywood Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned polywood furniture in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Polywood Furniture. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Amazon.

Comments

I have ordered from this company for the last seven years. Prompt shipping and never any problems with the staff.

I had one issue with fading chairs and they were able to help me work out an agreeable solution. I can highly recommend this company.

Sometimes it is the customer's expectations and attitudes set the tone for the transaction too. Great experience.