Price shopped and found good price on NS48 mahogany swing from Amazon. Product is same product that Polywood sells.

The sales pitch is that it is assembled with stainless steel hardware! Not really!!! The chains and the s-hooks are zinc. Of all things at least the chains should be stainless steel!

I called the Polywood company and was told I wasn't a customer, which I was (purchased a rocking chair a few years ago) and was told to go back to Amazon.

The online chat girl and the girl I called on the phone were rude and hung up on me. I will never buy again from these clowns.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Polywood Furniture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Amazon that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Polywood Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Polywood Furniture to other companies on our site.

Comments