I purchased the Southbeach Adirondeck chairs (2 of them) and small table. The cost was nearly $1,000.

In just a few short months, they absorbed dirt and pollen from trees that would not come out. Polywood is advertised as low maintenance with a warranty. I reported my complaint within the warranty period. The owner was extremely rude- a bully.

He would not even consider my problem. All I wanted to do was to return them for teak colored.

My two white chairs and table have dirt and pollen that will not come out with any cleaners, detergents, magic eraser, vinegar, bleach, power washing, etc. I've tried everything that does not require wearing a hazmat suit. The first time I cleaned them I spent hours to get them about 90% clean.

Too much work for "low maintenance" furniture. Now I just use a mild cleanser and water. I have attached some photos taken right after cleaning them for over an hour.

Since they look dirty, you don't want to sit in them. Since they don't fold, they take up a lot of room in my garage every year and I always think "For what?"

Review about: Polywood Furniture Outdoor Furniture.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Give me a different color. Pick up the white..

Comments

I just finished cleaning my white Polywood Outdoor tables and chairs. Yes it is difficult to clean after a year of outside grime but I found a solution.

I've had my Polywood white furniture for 5 years and no complaints about longevity etc.. but the white was difficult to clean the grime out of the tiny crevices. This year I found a great solution that works but you need a good pressure washer minimum 2000 psi.

(I'm using a 3000 psi)Soak your furniture with water then spray with the product SPRAY NINE and let it sit for 15 minutes (cloudy day is good). Pressure wash off and voila your Polywood Furniture is bright white again!

QUOTE : " my garage every year " ... a little late to complain ...

you didn't handle Mr. Bully properly when you had the chance. Never enter into a verbal altercation with uncivil people ; the results will not be what you had hoped.

Formal complaints must be served in writing via Certified Mail return receipt requested within a reasonable time. Of course, the seller may still try to worm out of it ; you then go over his head to the manufacturer.But for you, now, I'd pitch that stuff that annoys you "every year" and try something new.