I had an on-line chat because I wanted a counter height dining set for my balcony at the beach instead of regular height. I put together the counter height nautical table and long island counter chairs.

The customer service rep said "no problem". I was shipped the regular height set. When I contacted customer service about switching the legs or another solution, they were not interested helping me. Unfortunately, I did not screen shot the on-line conversation.

They screwed up and my vacation rental guests and I are looking at balcony rails. Be sure to document your chat, they are NOT helpful after the sale.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of polywood furniture customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2100. Polywood Furniture needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned polywood furniture customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Polywood Furniture. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Amazon.

Comments