Howard County,Maryland
2.2
Style and Design

Polywood-Furniture.com over-promises and under delivers. I had to call multiple time for Polywood-Furniture to issue an RMA for returning the merchandise.

They do not have 24/7 customer service and returns are not hassle-free as stated. The return policy is not stated on their website. Even after multiple calls and emails, I haven't received a refund after three weeks...well after their return policy. Quick to charge, slow to refund.

I've since had to dispute the charges on my credit card and filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Beware purchasing anything from this merchant on-line.

I would not recommend doing business with this company as they lack integrity.

Product or Service Mentioned: Polywood Furniture Customer Care.

Reason of review: Poor return policy and lousy customer service.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments

I've purchased from this company multiple times, no where on their site does it say 24/7 customer service. AND I have attached a link to their return policy, which if you know how use a website is very easy to find. http://www.polywood-furniture.com/customer-service/returns-and-cancellations/.

to Anonymous Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #1343575

You've obviously never had to deal with them on a return. They are VERY deceptive and absolutely avoid talking to customers with concerns or complaints. I was left on hold in a chat session for ten minutes and when I asked if she was still there I was told I needed to be patient.

to Anonymous #1351474

Well, when you contact a company in their busiest season it may be difficult to get everything resolved as quickly as you'd like. I'm sure the company isn't malicious and doesn't care about their customers. Maybe be understand instead of presumptuous?