Specifications

SKU CV-CH4G

Weight 80.0000 I ordered a Luxcraft 4 feet glider. The notation on the product says Crestville Furniture. The Glider cost about $650. I copied and pasted from their web site and please notice that it says Some assembly required N/A. Some assembly is indeed required and it is more like a great deal of assembly is required. It came in three boxes which contained 13 pieces and about 80 screws and bolts. When it came, I thought that I must not have checked to see if this thing was to be sent unassembled. But, this was after I opened it and threw away the boxes. There is no wording on the web site that says some assembly is required or I would never have ordered it. This furniture is very heavy and I believe that is the reason that luxcraft comes preassembled. It ways 80 pounds and some of the chucks probably weigh twnty five or thirty pounds that the consumer must wiggle around to line up holes. I cannot assemble this thing. I am a 73 year old man who has had back surgery within the last year. I am out $650 because these people did not honor the terms they publish that says that assembly is not applicable. An unassembled glider is simply not worth as much as one that is preassembled . A glider assemble by an amateur is not worth as much as one assembled by a professional. So, go somewhere else to buy Luxcraft and get one already put together.I am waiting for a return call.

Collection N/A

Seating Capacity N/A

Table Shape N/A

Country of Manufacture United States

Luxcraft / Crestville® Classic Highback 4 ft. Glider

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with prompt ship and prompt shipment and stated that there is a room for improvement of sent unassembled. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of luxcraft crestville highback glider and associated monetary loss in the amount of $650. Polywood Furniture needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned luxcraft crestville highback glider in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Polywood Furniture. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Amazon.

Comments

This website does not offer the product the customer is referring to. I believe this consumer has the wrong website.