Customer service is terrible.Flat out refused to check with their shipping department when I sent order back. I had confirmation that it was received and they had not credited my account when I called to complain I was basically told they were at the mercy of the shipping department.

I then asked to speak with someone above her and she said she was it. I said let me speak to owner and she (Karen) said I am.

I told her that she was rude and if she valued her customers she would follow up on their request, she told me she was being rude with me because I developed an attitude. Of course I had an attitude because she flat out refused to assist me.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of return policy. Polywood Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned return policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Polywood Furniture. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Amazon.

Comments