5.0
Style and Design

i felt compelled to let everyone know about the amazing service, quick shipping and fantastic product I received from POLYWOOD-Furniture.com.I was quoted a fantastic price for our large order, the product shipped as promised, within ten days and the freight company that delivered was extremely accommodating in helping get our furniture where it needed to be.

I was missing a few pieces of hardware which was left out of the packaging, they had it shipped and delivered to me within a few business days. I keep finding more reasons to return to this company and by more. So much so that so have my sister and mother. I saw these reviews and must say this is nothing like the care and service I received!

Thank you Pam and Angie for making your company my newest addiction. Great job ladies!

We love your stuff, we will be back for more soon.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with top shelf service love it and stated that there is a room for improvement of missing hardware. Please contact the author of this review to discuss "for all of the above" of polywood furniture. Polywood Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned polywood furniture in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Polywood Furniture. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Amazon.

Had an Experience with Polywood Furniture?

Comments